Know Before you Go
All field trips include round-trip transportation via late-model, luxury motor coaches with "WCs", Wi-Fi, electrical outlets and DVD players, all admissions, activity fees, taxes and gratuities and a Travel Store Travel Coordinators to accomany your group throughout your trip. All prices shown herein are based on a minimum of 40 paying participants per motor coach (except where otherwise noted). On overnight trips, students are housed four to a room and adults two to a room. All meals are included except where otherwise indicated.
Mike and Mary W. were a great team. It is so great how your company handles all the hassle of a field trip. Teachers enjoy field trips when the paperwork, scheduling, etc. is taken off their plates. Thank you for being so great!
Mr. Kimeron Puckett, Shallowford Falls Elementary School, Chattanooga
... and about our policies concerning deposits, payments, cancellations and refunds ...
It is our desire to keep our policies as liberal and uncomplicated as possible and, of course, we will comply with all local school board policies.
Deposits and payments:
- One Day field trips - No deposit is required. Final payment is due 30 days in advance.
- One Night field trips* - $100.00 deposit per person at an agreed upon date. Final payment is due 45 days in advance. Rooming lists are requested 40 days in advance.
- Two Night field trips* - $150.00 deposit per person at an agreed upon date. Final payment is due 45 days in advance. Rooming lists are requested 40 days in advance.
- Three or more nights* - $200.00 per person at an agreed upon date. Final payment is due 45 days in advance. Rooming lists are requested 40 days in advance.
* A surcharge will apply in instances where a request for single room(s) is received after a confirmation packet is delivered.
Individual Cancellations and refunds:
- One Day field trips - Participants on a field trip who must cancel within 7 days of departure, for any reason, will not receive a refund.
- All overnight field trips - Participants on a field trip who must cancel prior to the final payment date will receive a full refund. Participants who must cancel after the final payment date and 30 days prior to the trip will forfeit the deposit. Anyone cancelling 30 days prior to the trip departure date, for any reason, will not receive a refund. This policy will vary only in the instance where transportation is being provided by an airline.